So I was looking through my blogs when I noticed that Blogger had added a "stats" page at some point when I wasn't looking. Or perhaps I was never looking in the first place. Regardless, I noticed it for the first time ever. It was then that I noticed my tongue piercing story had apparently become quite popular. It's been getting 300 - 400 page hits a month, and has generated many comments (most of which are spam, of course!). I wish I knew what the magic was for getting that search engine traffic because I'd certainly apply it to many other areas.
Okay, so it's time to catch anyone up who still happens to pass by this blog. I don't blame you for giving up on me when it's been over a year since my last post. In fact, some of my favorite regulars (Diva in da Chantix House, Life Rushes By and Maggie's Mind) are Facebook friends of mine so I keep quite caught up on the happenings of their lives. If you wanna join the club send me a message.
Life has been hectic, as life often is. The baby (Tristan) will be 22 months in 2 short days. Closing in on two years old! I am sad that he's quickly growing up, but on the other hand, he was a horrible baby, and I'm glad to be past 14 months. I hate that I never was never able to fully enjoy his infant stage. Regardless he is mostly good natured now and that is good enough for me. He is three feet tall already and crazy strong. Here is a pic of him, all dressed up and ready to go to school with his sisters:
Lately everyone in the house, including myself have been crazy sick. Fevers, coughs, colds, flu and pneumonia too! Here is Alex after I dragged him to the ER where they diagnosed him with pneumonia:
Since it's been 19 months since my last post many things have happened. Here is a list of a few of them that I might elaborate on later. If you are interested in any particular one of these, let me know and I'll try to make it happen:
- Cruise to the Bahamas with the hubby, sans children
- I had LASIK to cure my extreme nearsighted prescription (yes, I'm 20/20 now!)
- I have an iPhone app out, and it's doing quite well (official iPhone developer!)
- Major kitchen remodel (double oven, 5 burner gas range cooktop, double counter and cabinet space)
- I met and got to hang out with Far East Movement (Like a G6), as well as Mike Posner and a few others. I also got to be uber close to the Black Eyed Peas, where Will.I.Am made major eye contact with me and sang to me throughout the concert (I have pics to prove!)
- I never did come back and write about my scary postpartum experience. Basically I had a blood clot in my brain, a T.I.A. (sometimes referred to as a mini-stroke)
- I have a new tattoo
I know much more has happened. These are just the ones off the top of my head. Which ones do you want to know more about?
This is it for now, but I have a list of topics so perhaps it won't be so long after all until you hear from me again. If I have any readers left! I will dust off the links and go a-visiting to every one's blogs very soon.