Okay, so I didn't lose any weight this week, but that's okay because I'm completely on track for my overall goal. Besides, even if the scale didn't budge, I know I feel thinner and am more trim. It's called muscle, baby! But seriously, after a weekend jam-packed with drinking and junk food, I am super happy not to come out on the worse end of it. This weekend is another jam-packed out of the ordinary, ruin my diet type weekend, so my goal is and will be to stay level.
- I have lost 5.5 pound(s) since I started!
- I am the same weight as last week. (Hey, that's better than gaining!)
- My BMI is: 21.5. This is considered normal.
- I worked out 4 time(s) this week.I did 2 hour(s) and 50 minutes of cardio this weekI did 1 hour(s) and 20 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Work it hard Mon, Tues, Weds and Thurs in preparation for this weekend.My new goal is: Stay level through (yet another) weekend of junk & fun!