Here I am, back on track, despite another (unplanned) busy, bad for me weekend (tune in tomorrow or Wednesday for details on that). I'm keeping myself happy, losing a pound at a time, and going strong. I'm not concerned about the little weight loss -- after all, I only have 4.5 more pounds to go to meet my goal. I'm getting happier with myself every day. I'm also seeing my body trim and shape up right before my eyes. I even entered into a new decade on the scale, and that is such a huge relief to see the tenth spot lower down to where I'm used to seeing it.
Now, where are those participants who keep promising to jump back in and join me? I want to hear from you! :P
- I have lost 6.5 pound(s) since I started!
- I lost 1 pound(s) this week!
- My BMI is: 21.3. This is considered normal.
- I worked out 3 time(s) this week.I did 2 hour(s) and 15 minutes of cardio this weekI did 2 hour(s) and 30 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: (unoffical) Get back on the fitness trainMy new goal is: Focus on losing a little bit of weight (instead of staying level or gaining)