Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trim Up Tuesday (Week 7)





Here I am, back on track, despite another (unplanned) busy, bad for me weekend (tune in tomorrow or Wednesday for details on that). I'm keeping myself happy, losing a pound at a time, and going strong. I'm not concerned about the little weight loss -- after all, I only have 4.5 more pounds to go to meet my goal. I'm getting happier with myself every day. I'm also seeing my body trim and shape up right before my eyes. I even entered into a new decade on the scale, and that is such a huge relief to see the tenth spot lower down to where I'm used to seeing it.

Now, where are those participants who keep promising to jump back in and join me? I want to hear from you! :P

Weight

  • I have lost 6.5 pound(s) since I started!
  • I lost 1 pound(s) this week!
  • I am 4.5 pound(s) away from my ideal weight.

BMI

  • My BMI is: 21.3. This is considered normal.

Exercise

  • I worked out 3 time(s) this week.
  • I did 2 hour(s) and 15 minutes of cardio this week
  • I did 2 hour(s) and 30 minutes of brisk activity this week

Goals

  • I did meet my last goal
  • My Last Goal Was: (unoffical) Get back on the fitness train
  • My new goal is: Focus on losing a little bit of weight (instead of staying level or gaining)

2 comments:

Mz Diva said...

Brandie, I am in. I have been blogging about my fitness journey on my blog and would appreciate it if you sent me the template again since I don't have one, I will tell you what my program will be for the next two weeks! I am doing four hours a day at the gym, eating organic foods that have not been processed (you know, lean meats, fruits, veggies, skim milk and lets not forget gluton free pasta and brown rice!) I have no idea about the BMI but I did get my starting weight and I am not ready to post it yet! My goal is to survive fitcamp and get stronger and more confident.
Peace,
Diva

Author said...

Diva,

The template is at:

http://trimuptuesday.blogspot.com/

You go there and fill in your info, hit "Create Blog" and it will build your template for you. Scroll down to the box that has opened, all the way to the bottom, and copy the code that was created for you. Then go to your blog and paste that same code into a new post, and viola!

Your weight is never posted on Trim Up Tuesday. The form asks for the numbers only to perform calculations on -- how much overall weight you've lost, how much you've lost this week, and what your BMI is. So if you want your BMI displayed, enter your "Current Weight" and your "Height", and it will calculate your BMI for you without displaying your weight.

And always remember that you can skip anything you want to on the Trim Up Tuesday tool. If you don't want your BMI published, then don't enter your height, and so forth.

Hope this helps!