Hello everyone, and welcome to Trim Up Tuesday! I would like to give a special shout out today to Ms Diva over at Diva in da Chantix House for taking fitness to the extreme by participating in a hard-core fitness camp! I'm so proud of her, so if you get a chance stop by and leave an encouraging word for her to read whenever she gets a much needed break.
I had a really nice weekend. It was full to the max, but it was good family time. I promise you a post either Wednesday or Thursday (no, really! I even have the pics uploaded to Blogger already).
Thanks for stopping by! Oh yes, one plug for Trim Up Tuesday -- please join! It's not just about losing weight. The blog creator tool at Trim Up Tuesday can record many different facets of health -- from weight (of course) to length and types of exercise and even tracking of your unhealthy meals and drinks. And I'm always up for suggestions if you'd like to see something else added to it. It's important to note that you never have to record information you don't want to -- the tool will simply ignore anything you leave blank, AND it will never display your weight. It simply asks those questions to perform calculations. And I don't see ANY of what you enter -- the tool does not keep your information. Once you're done, it's as gone!
- I have lost 7.5 pound(s) since I started!
- I lost 1 pound(s) this week!
- My BMI is: 21.2. This is considered normal.
- I worked out 5 time(s) this week.I did 3 hour(s) and 51 minutes of cardio this weekI did 1 hour(s) and 46 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Continue to lose weight.My new goal is: Get OUTSIDE and run/walk at least two times.