Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vomit Diaries

No Trim Up Tuesday today! Instead I'm on the vomit patrol for both kids. Duty started roughly 1:50 am last night. Since then there have been:


  • 20 cases of vomit in the toliet
  • 1 case of vomit on the kitchen floor
  • 2 cases of vomit in bed
  • 1 case of vomit on the bathroom floor
  • 1 case of vomit on the hallway floor
  • 1 case of vomit in the bathtub
  • 5 cases of vomit all over the toilet & bathroom fixtures
  • 3 rolls of paper towels used
  • 3 loads of laundry run
  • 4 showers
  • 20 minutes of sleep
  • 2 pathetic children
  • 1 overworked mom!


Actually, all considering, I'm not too bad off. Oddly enough, I'm not stressed at all. But regardless I can't wait for the hubby to get home so he can take over the vomit patrol!

1 comments:

lynda w said...

It's going around our schools here. I've been attacking everyone that comes into the house with my can of Lysol. Hope they feel better soon and that you dont' get it!