I lost another 1.5 pounds this week! That's not as good as last week, but I gave in ... a lot! I had McDonalds and Dairy Queen. One night I went to Steak and Shake and had fries + a hot fudge brownie sunday as my dinner! So if I can induldge in all of that and still lose one and a half pounds then I think I'm doing damn spiffy. I have to be careful this coming week. I want to keep working out for my own good, but I'm on a liquid diet because of my tongue piercing. So this week I'm focusing on maximizing nutrition, and not making myself pass out from too much exercise and too few calories!
- I have lost 4.5 pound(s) since I started!
- I lost 1.5 pound(s) this week!
- My BMI is: 21.7. This is considered normal.
- I ate out 4 time(s) this week
- I worked out 6 time(s) this week.I did 2 hour(s) and 20 minutes of cardio this weekI did 0 hour(s) and 15 minutes of strength training this weekI did 2 hour(s) and 25 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Continue my exercise regimine.My new goal is: Stay healthy, since my diet is mainly liquids. Focus on nutrition and not weight this week.