Trim Up Tuesday has started with a bang! As you recall, last week I gave my prelude to Trim Up Tuesday, in a rant where I told everyone how I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror anymore, and wrote out my fitness goals. Well, I worked hard and lost 3 pounds already! I don't expect results like these each week, but I am heartened by the fact I was able to make such a big difference in only a week's time. Of course, I've been (literally) working my ass off at it! I don't have the stamina to keep up that pace, but I should be able to tackle at least a pound each of the future weeks. And, FYI, I already feel worlds better in my bikini. Let me finish by saying that I won't point fingers, but I know a couple people who need to think about getting back on the Trim Up Tuesday train with me. Comon, you know it's for your own good!
- I have lost 3 pound(s) since I started!
- I lost 3 pound(s) this week!
- My BMI is: 21.9. This is considered normal.
- I worked out 6 time(s) this week.I did 2 hour(s) and 40 minutes of cardio this weekI did 0 hour(s) and 30 minutes of strength training this weekI did 1 hour(s) and 0 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Create an exercise plan and stick to it.My new goal is: Continue to meet my exercise goals for the week.