Okay, so I'm going to do my Trim Up Tuesdays a bit different now. I'm going to use them to keep track of my weight gain during this pregnancy. I used last week's starting weight as the "beginning" weight for this. I used my last two pregnancies as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted, whenever. As a result I gained a lot more weight than I needed, which led to me having to work a lot harder at getting rid of the extra pounds. I want to do a lot better this time. Recommended weight gains for my pregnancy is 25 - 35 pounds. I gained 55 lbs a piece (yes, yikes!) for my last two pregnancies, so my goal this time is 40 pounds.
- I have not lost any weight yet.
- I am the same weight as last week. (Hey, that's better than gaining!)
- I ate out 5 time(s) this weekI ate an average of 2 snack(s) per dayI drank an average of 1 calorie-filled drink(s) per day
- I worked out 7 time(s) this week.I did 1 hour(s) and 15 minutes of cardio this weekI did 2 hour(s) and 05 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Eat healthier snacksMy new goal is: 20 more cardio minutes.