Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trim Up Tuesday (Week 6)





Okay, so I'm going to do my Trim Up Tuesdays a bit different now. I'm going to use them to keep track of my weight gain during this pregnancy. I used last week's starting weight as the "beginning" weight for this. I used my last two pregnancies as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted, whenever. As a result I gained a lot more weight than I needed, which led to me having to work a lot harder at getting rid of the extra pounds. I want to do a lot better this time. Recommended weight gains for my pregnancy is 25 - 35 pounds. I gained 55 lbs a piece (yes, yikes!) for my last two pregnancies, so my goal this time is 40 pounds.

Weight

  • I have not lost any weight yet.
  • I am the same weight as last week. (Hey, that's better than gaining!)

Diet

  • I ate out 5 time(s) this week
  • I ate an average of 2 snack(s) per day
  • I drank an average of 1 calorie-filled drink(s) per day

Exercise

  • I worked out 7 time(s) this week.
  • I did 1 hour(s) and 15 minutes of cardio this week
  • I did 2 hour(s) and 05 minutes of brisk activity this week

Goals

  • I did meet my last goal
  • My Last Goal Was: Eat healthier snacks
  • My new goal is: 20 more cardio minutes.

1 comments:

MamaFlo said...

I think your goals are right in line with a healthy pregnancy. The eating out is one of the biggest culprits of weight gain.
You are going to do great this pregnancy, I just feel it!!