I haven't lost any more weight, but I am exercising a lot more, especially with all the house/yard work I've been doing. I am feeling more toned and that's more important to me than weight.
I just signed up for a STRIP CARDIO class at a gym near me! I am so very excited about this -- they do dance, followed by tricks on the poles. I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Me and 2 friends signed up, and our first class is this Thursday!
- I have lost 3.5 pound(s) since I started!
- I am the same weight as last week. (Hey, that's better than gaining!)
- My BMI is: 21.3. This is considered normal.
- I ate out 8 time(s) this weekI ate an average of 2 snack(s) per dayI drank an average of 1 calorie-filled drink(s) per day
- I worked out 9 time(s) this week.I did 1 hour(s) and 45 minutes of cardio this weekI did 0 hour(s) and 10 minutes of strength training this weekI did 3 hour(s) and 40 minutes of brisk activity this week
- I did meet my last goalMy Last Goal Was: Limit to one soda/energy drink per day.My new goal is: Bring my lunch to work 3 times.