Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Triplets!!!

This morning I received an email from my cousin, telling me she was 14 weeks pregnant with TRIPLETS. I was so dumbfounded, I sent her a reply congratulating her. Then I called my mother, who was ecstatic about it.

Then I decided to look at the email attachment of the ultrasound. I opened it up, and saw a big APRIL FOOLS! I quickly tried to call my mother back, but it was too late. Her phone was busy and will be busy all day long as she spreads around this "great" news.

My cousin emailed me again. Her mom was on the phone with her, freaking all out because my mother called her mother to congratulate her. This was 3 MINUTES after I hung up the phone with my mother!!!

So I know what's going to happen. My mom already called my cousin's mom. Next will be my Aunt Debbie, then my grandparents. And who knows who each of those people will tell! Wow! Wildfire!!!!

I didn't mean to be a part of this and to fuel it on, but I'm feeling pretty clever at the moment. My cousin and I are both cracking up over this. Our family is pissed, but oh well. Happy April Fools, everyone!!!

3 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Haha, what a great AF gag!

MamaFlo said...

Great Fool!!
I would have been just like your Mom.

lynda w said...

I'm on the gullible side, myself. That was a good one!